Monday, November 26, 2012

Equity, Avalon Bay in $16B Archstone Deal




National





Equity, Avalon Bay in $16B Archstone Deal



NEW YORK CITY-Equity is buying 60% of Archstone's assets and liabilities from locally based Lehman Brothers Holdings, while AvalonBay is adding the remaining 40% to its apartment portfolio.








No comments:

Post a Comment